The basic requirements to apply are as follows:
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- A four-year Bachelor's degree
- A desire to teach one of the four core subjects offered: English, TESOL, math, or science
- Sufficient content knowledge to pass Praxis II in your chosen subject stream
- 3.0 GPA in final year of undergraduate degree
- Ability to relocate to Hawai’i for 450 clinical placement hours
Application brownie points
Passion, creativity, and global competency. We value globally-minded teachers that are passionate about their work, put their students first, show integrity, and bring a spark of creativity to the classroom.
For more information on the TCP application process, click here.