The steps to take to apply to TCP.
The application process for TCP is broken down into two stages.
Stage 1 of the application process
To begin your application process, you will need the following:
- Scanned transcripts (3.0 GPA)
- Two identified teaching subject areas
- Four-year Bachelor's degree
- English language proficiency
- Criminal record check declaration
- Updated resume
Stage 2 of the application process
Selected candidates who have met the basic admissions requirements listed above will be required to complete their online application with the following documents:
- Statement of intent
- Official transcripts
- Video interview
- Proof of Praxis II qualifying score (state required exam)
- Criminal background check
Ready to start your application process? Click here!