The basic requirements to apply are as follows:
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- A four-year Bachelor's degree
- A desire to teach one of the core subjects offered
- 2.5 GPA in the final year of your undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Core subjects offered in the Hawai'i program:
- K-12 TESOL
- Secondary Education 6-12
Core subjects offered in the Arizona program:
1) Elementary Education K-8
2) Secondary Education 6-12:
- Political Science/American Government
- Social Studies
Application brownie points
Passion, creativity, and global competency. We value globally-minded teachers that are passionate about their work, put their students first, show integrity, and bring a spark of creativity to the classroom.
For more information on the TCP application process, click here.