I'm stuck and can't move forward in my course.
There are a few reasons that you might be stuck.
- Your lesson might be stuck if it has been active/open for over one hour or if you did not use the Exit button to leave your lessons. Be sure to exit your lesson as you approach the one hour mark. Your progress will be saved and you can simply pick up where you left off. If you have already had a lesson open for over an hour, please contact TEFL support for assistance or book a call here for immediate assistance.
- Marking might be required on your written assignment/reflection journal. In this case, you'll see an orange checkmark next to your submission lesson/module. You won't be able to start the assessment until your work has been graded and completed successfully. Be sure to check your grades to see if you've passed your written work or if you need to resubmit your work for grading. In the meantime, you can move onto the next unit.
- Your written assignment/reflection journal may not have been submitted. In this case, you'll see a green semi-circle next to your submission module. Be sure to complete it in full and submit your work! You'll then need to await grading.
- There may be a technical bug impacting your course. In that case, here are a few things to try:
- Ensure you are using Chrome as your browser and accessing the course on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Clear your browser's cache (including cached images) and restart your browser.
- Download and enable flash on your browser.
If you are unsuccessful in resolving the issue you are experiencing, please contact email@example.com for more assistance.
OISE Students: Check out our Reflection Journal Video Guide for more tips!