A list of the specializations you can choose for your elective modules on the 120 and 150 hour OISE TEFL courses.
Our TEFL specializations cover a wide range of subjects and are an additional gold star on your TEFL star. They do not mean you can only teach "Korean speakers" or "young learners", but simply mean that if you choose those specializations you will have extra insight in those areas.
You can choose any two from the list, and if you know you want to teach in a certain area, this can provide some extra insight to help you in your teach abroad journey.
Each specialization is a 10 hour module.
TEFL Certificate Specializations
Click on the specialization to get more information.
- Teaching English to Arabic speakers
- Teaching English to Korean speakers
- Teaching English to Mandarin (Chinese) speakers
- Teaching English to young learners
- Teaching test preparation courses
- Teaching business English
- Digital technology in the classroom
- Learner-centred classrooms
- Teaching abroad
For more information about our specializations get our brochure.
Ready to enroll? Click here to get started.