What kind of visa will I need for teaching abroad?

Applying for a visa when you teach abroad

For most countries, you will need to apply for and obtain a work visa prior to your departure. Teach Away will assist you during your visa application process once you have been offered a position.

If you are concerned about your eligibility, we would advise you to visit the Embassy or Consulate websites of the countries you are interested in to ensure you qualify for a working visa. Unfortunately, Teach Away does not have control over any visa restrictions a country may have.