How do I know if my teaching degree or license will be recognized?

Figuring out whether your teaching credentials are considered valid by the international school you are applying to

Teach Away accepts candidates from all over the world for all of our international jobs! If you qualified as a teacher outside of the United States, the teaching qualification that allows you to teach in your home country is effectively considered your “teaching licence” and will be recognized by international schools.

For example, if you qualified as a teacher in the UK, your Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) would count as your teaching license abroad.

The only thing to keep in mind is that some international or online schools may sometimes ask for the teacher to be qualified to teach a particular national curriculum–such as American or Canadian curriculum. You will find this information mentioned in the job listing.