How do I apply for a work visa?

Applying for a work visa usually happens once you have a job offer

If you successfully obtain a teaching position with one of our partner schools, Teach Away will assist you through your visa application process. Usually, teachers will receive a job offer before they begin the visa process. It's wise to have researched the required documents for the visa application, as some documents take longer to obtain than others (e.g. college transcripts, criminal record checks, medical-checks, etc.)

For more information on different types of visas, read this: Do you really need a visa to teach English abroad?

We advise you to consult the Embassy or Consulate websites of the countries you're interested in visiting to ensure you qualify for a working visa. Unfortunately, Teach Away does not have control over countries' visa restrictions.