As a student in the 120 or 150-hour course, specializations are a mandatory part of your course. They will appear on your certificate and can make you a more competitive candidate when applying for jobs abroad.
Please note that as a student in the 150-hour course, Digital Technology in the Classroom, Learner-Centred Classrooms and Teaching Abroad are already included in your course. You must select from the other six specialization options.
Please use the links below to review explanations of our specializations. Once you have made your decision please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice and they will be added to your course for you.
- Teaching English to Korean Speakers
- Teaching English to Arabic Speakers
- Teaching English to Mandarin Speakers (Chinese)
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Teaching Test Preparation Courses
- Teaching Business English
- Digital Technology in the Classroom
- Learner-Centred Classrooms
- Teaching Abroad
If you need further assistance, you may reach a Course Advisor from 9 AM to 5 PM ET on weekdays at 1-855-833-5665.