How can I teach in the United States?

What kind of qualifications do I need to teach in the US?

Teach Away does have teaching opportunities in the US, but to qualify, you must have an active teaching license issued by a US state. If you only hold a teaching license from another country and/or a TEFL certificate, that will not qualify you to work in American schools.