Does TCP certify me to teach in the US and abroad?

Yes! Upon completion of TCP, candidates are eligible to earn a Hawaii or Arizona state teaching license which is easily transferable to other parts of the US and recognized by international schools.

Teaching candidates who hold US teaching certification are in high demand at international schools that follow an American curriculum. As a result, you’ll likely qualify for some of the most competitive teaching positions at the world’s top international schools.

Check out our job board for a full list of current job openings in the US and around the world.