1. Help Center
  2. Teach Abroad
  3. Requirements to Teach Abroad

Do I need a teaching license to teach abroad?

Most schools and education organizations that advertise on our job board will ask you to have either a teaching license and/or an ESL certification, such as TEFL.

However, some positions will not require you to have anything more than a Bachelor's degree. Review the requirements of every job carefully to make sure you qualify!


Recommended Reading: