Which countries provide the best support for teachers with children?

Generally, the Middle East has the best support for teachers with families. Public schools, vocational schools, and many private schools throughout the region will sponsor a spouse and child dependents. Most of these organizations will also provide family housing (or a housing allowance), and in many cases they will cover round-trip airfare for dependents as well.

As children of teachers will likely have to enroll in international schools, some organizations will also help you pay for the cost of your children's tuition. 

While the Gulf region is the best place to start your search, schools in other regions will sometimes sponsor dependents too.

To understand what kind of support is offered, review the "Job Benefits" section of any job description.