Can my common-law partner be sponsored by my employer to join me overseas?

If you aren't married but are in a common-law relationship, can your partner be considered a dependant?

Unfortunately, teach abroad programs can only recognize and sponsor a teacher’s partner if you are legally married. If your partner wishes to move abroad to live with you, they would have to look into making their own employment and visa arrangements.