Will Teach Away sponsor me for a visa?

Teach Away does not provide visa sponsorships for individuals who are looking to move abroad to teach.

After you have been hired for a role, you will work directly with the school or one of our Placement Coordinators to gather the necessary paperwork to apply for a work visa.

In most cases, you will be the one covering the costs associated with gathering these documents and obtaining the visa.

For more information, read all about the visa procedure with Teach Away.


Recommended Reading: