What type of license will I qualify for, standard or provisional?

Depending on the route you take with your clinical placement, your previous experience and credentials, you may qualify to apply for an Emergency Hire Permit, a Provisional License or a Standard License.

For more information, please speak with your Admissions Specialist and review the Hawai'i Teacher Standards Board Licensure Guide or certification information from the Arizona Department of Education.