How to submit assignments for the International House and Manhattan College TEFL courses.
Written assignments are due at the end of each unit and must be graded before you can access the course assessment. To submit your written assignments, follow these steps:
- Download the written assignment file from the lesson or access the documents in the Additional References tab.
- Open the Word document and answer the questions within Document as you advance through the lesson. Keep in mind that though each written assignment is different and there is no word limit, you should aim for a response that is between 250-500 words.
- Save the Word Document. Keep note of where you have saved it so you can access it later.
- When you have completed the last lesson of the unit, you will have access to the written assignment Submission. Once here, upload your assignment.
- Submit your responses.
- Do not reopen your written assignments as this will trigger the system to show that you are working on your assignment and we will not be able to mark them. Once you submit your responses, simply await marking.
Please see the PDFs below for additional information.
Having trouble with your reflection journals? Contact the TEFL Support Team here.